Happy New Year everyone! Ready for a blast of brights? MAC’s collaboration with Lily Pulitzer, MAC in Lillyland, is hitting counters next week and its one to look forward to. Two words: Cremeblend blush!
A collaboration that feels like the best tongue-in-chic resort retort, with all the wonderful prints and Key West colour combinations Lilly has done so beautifully since, well, forever! Fly down to South Florida, with M·A·C in Lillyland!
Here’s what you can expect to see on counters.
- Resort Life – off-white with pink pearl
- Lush & Bright – bright pink-yellow-coral with pink pearl
- Prepy – blue-pink with pink pearl
- Shift to Pink – light violet with silver pearl
- Pearlmatte Face Powder
- Pearlmatte Eyeshadow
- So Sweet, So Easy – light yellow-pink
- Optimistic Orange – bright coral
- Joie-de-Vivre – peachy coral
- Florida – bright fuschia
- Coconut Ice – light yellow-peach-pink (cream)
- Steamy – Hot pink (cream)
- Bare Study – soft beige with gold pearl (frost)
- Rubenesque – golden peach with gold pearl (frost)
- Fresco Rose – pink with matching pearl (frost)
Anything exciting you guys? I’m all over the creme blushes and the Pearlmatte Face Powder – I think that looks pretty unique. Do you think you might check this one out? Tell us in the comments!