Liberty of London is everywhere right now. I can’t flip through a magazine or the channels on TV without seeing an ad for their collection at Target… not that I mind, the collection is super cute. I’m just kicking myself that I wasn’t at Target the day of the collections release. I waited 1 day and I was far too late.
Liberty of London has also made an appearance in the beauty world as part of it’s collaboration with MAC for the Give Me Liberty of London collection. As with everything collaboration around the same time each year (Hello Kitty and Fafi for example), MAC is giving us special limited edition packaging true to Liberty of London’s style. Isn’t the packaging gorgeous? I am really loving the look of the entire collection.
The very latest in a series of famous M∙A∙Collaborations, it was only a matter of time before the demure-to-daring kaleidoscopic prints of Liberty of London coloured our world with Brit wit and bohemian chic. From the unstudied, Sienna Miller style of Spitalfields Market to the grit and glamour of Portobello Road, the swinging London girl has always been an unstoppable M•A•C makeup force! Spring 2010 blooms with the ultimate flower fusion as M∙A∙C joining forces with Liberty, creating cool Britannia compacts and Lipsticks, Eye Shadows, Powder, Blush, Nail Lacquers and blushing, bountiful, quite British accessories.
Let’s check out what is part of this collection…
- Peachstock – neutral peach (satin)
- Ever Hip – creamy light coral (cremesheen)
- Blooming Lovely – creamy greyed lilac mauve (amplified)
- Petals & Peacocks – creamy bright magenta pink (amplified)
- Frankly Fresh – neutral pink beige with soft pearl
- Perennial High Style – creamy bright pink coral
- English Accents – creamy mid-tone blue pink
- A Different Groove – deep purple brown with pearl
- Give Me Liberty of London – flat creamy pink (matte)
- Free to Be – creamy true coral (matte)
- Dame’s Desire – frosty mid-tone reddish purple (frost)
- Bough Grey – mid-tone bluish grey (satin)
- Birds & Berries – frosted dark green blue (veluxe pearl)
- Vestral White – creamy white (cream)
- Blue India – dark green blue with pearl (Cream)
- Dirty Plum – sheer dark plum
- Prim & Proper – neutral nude
- Shell Pearl – pale peach with gold pearl
- Summer Rose – soft violet pink with pearl
- Liberty of London Small Makeup Bag – measures 8″ x 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Liberty of London Medium Makeup Bag – measures 8″ x 2 3/4″ x 5″
- Liberty of London Scarf Makeup Bag – measures 27″ x 82″ and fabric is a wool/viscose blend
So there you have it, the entire collection. What do you think? Of course, in true Carla fashion, I am a little late in posting about this but I’m crossing my fingers that you’ll find what you’re looking for at your local counter!
I have yet to see the collection in person but have received some samples from MAC. I love grey shadows so I can’t help but like Bough Grey, especially with the bit of blue in it. Speaking of blue, I’m also loving Blue India nail polish. You can find swatches of it over at All Lacquered Up. What I will be scouring MAC counters around Seattle for is the Shell Pearl Beauty Powder, it just looks beautiful and I’ve read of a few uses for it I am dying to try.
How about you? Have you picked up anything? Will you be? Let us know in the comments.