From the bold, energetic color of C Shock, we come to the slow baked, illuminating color of the next MAC Cosmetics collection: Flashtronic. This arrives in stores on August 6th. While C Shock appeals to the color lover in me, this collection appeals to the Mineralize Skinfinish addict in me. This collection includes six limited edition Mineralize eyeshadows, three limited edition Mineralize Skinfinishes and four lip glosses as the cherry on top. Shades include:
- Perfectly Pink: a creamy mid-tone pink (cream).
- Flashtronic: a caramel bronze with subtle gold pearl (cream).
- Young Spark: a neutral pink with subtle gold pearl (cream).
- Electro-Lush: a creamy blue pink (cream).
Mineralize Eye Shadow
- By Jupiter: a light taupe with beige and deep brown veining (frost).
- Tectonic: a yellow gold with lime green, warm brown and black veining (frost).
- Ether: a deep aqua with silver, black and gold veining (frost).
- Mercurial: a yellow gold with lilac and chestnut veining (frost).
- Lovestone: a raspberry with wine and copper veining (frost).
- Quarry Sky: a blue with olive, coral and beige veining (frost).
- Northern Light: a mid-tone pink with rust and grey brown veining.
- Gold Spill: a pink peach with warm brown and cream pearl.
- Global Glow: a mid-tone brown with gold pearl.
Check back with us the rest of the week for more peeks at upcoming MAC collections.