After a wonderfully rich, warm summer collection like Moonbathe, I couldn’t think of anything better than the bold, lustrous color in the next MAC Cosmetics collection, C Shock. Coming to stores just a few days after Moonbathe on June 14th, this is a collection for the girl who loves color. Personally, I can’t wait to play with all of the shades… this coming from a girl who’s favorite shades are Chrome Yellow and Bitter. Here’s what you’re in store for:
- Blast O’ Blue: a sheer mid-tone blue (lustre).
- Overrich: a creamy silver pink with white pearl (glaze).
- Out To Shock: a soft metallic coral with silver pearl (frost).
- Vivacious: a sheer mid-tone pink with silver pearl (lustre).
- Pomposity: a bright raspberry with silver and pink pearl (frost).
- She-Boom!: a creamy magenta.
- Lil’ Sizzler: a metallic peach with pink and white pearl (frost).
- Mega: a soft metallic lavender with silversparkle (frost).
- Sugar Shock: a sheer red berry (cream).
- Going Bananas: a soft lemon yellow (frost).
- Eyepopping: a soft lime green with gold and yellow pearl (satin).
- Wondergrass: an intense kiwi green (frost).
- Big T: an intense aqua with green pearl (frost).
- Fab & Flashy: a mid-tone orange with gold pearl (frost).
- Bang On Blue: a royal blue with pink pearl (frost).
- Romping Rich: a magenta with pink pearl (frost).
- Passionate: a bright clean red (matte).
I don’t have product images to share yet but I will definitely post them as soon as I can. In the meantime, this can hold you over until then.
Check back with us throughout the week for more peeks at upcoming MAC collections.