Also gracing MAC counters this week is All Ages, All Races, All Sexes – a new “multi-culti” color story that, you guessed it, suits everyone. We’re loving the universal concept, and MAC’s introducing a product that should get Penultimate fans excited (I’m included in this bunch!) – the Penultimate Brow Marker – in one, universal shade. Now that I’ve witnessed the magic of universal brow color firsthand, I’m more excited than ever.
Here’s the scoop on the rest of the collection!
- Equality – light dirty mauve with traveling pearl (lustre)
- Myself – creamy pale yellow beige (lustre)
- Empowered – creamy mid-tone neutral brown (satin)
- 5N – plumy sheer brown (lustre)
- Naked Frost – sheer taupe with silver pearl (frost)
- Glamour for All – sheer pale baby pink with pearl (frost)
- Liqueur – frosted mid-tone pink brown (frost)
- Spirit & Soul – frosted dark cool brown (frost)
- All Races – cool light mauve taupe (matte)
- Banshe – dirty taupe with frost and sparkle diamond cluster (lustre)
- Cross-Cultural – dark dirty yellow brown (matte)
- Showstopper – deep blackened brown (matte)
- Universal Mix – sparkly white gold (frost)
- Rich Life – dark cool brown with silver pearl (frost)
BEAUTY POWDER BLUSH
- Personal Style – light mauve taupe
- All’s Good – cool deep rose
BLOT POWDER PRESSED
- Deep Dark
And in addition to the Penultimate Brow Marker, MAC’s also releasing its Impeccable Brow Pencil in four shades and Brow Set in Clear and Mink. What’s everyone thinking about this collection? Share your thoughts!