I cannot wait to get my hands on Lancome’s Pink Irreverence collection, I think it’s safe to say that it’s my favorite of the spring releases just based on the images alone. Ever since I heard the black gloss from the Piha Red set was making it’s reappearance in this collection, I’ve been so excited to see it. If these are the kinds of releases we will continue to see in the future from Aaron de Mey, Lancome will be keeping us on our toes. The bold and modern use of color is just stunning and inspiring.
Taking his inspiration from irreverent French heroines such as Madame Bovary, Sylvie Fleurie, Marie Curie and Brigitte Bardot, Aaron de Mey created a collection that embodies daring feminitity with shades of pinks, shimmery black and lots and lots of shine. When you layer these products, you can create an array of stunning looks.
Here’s a little information on the new limited edition products:
- Color Design Eyeshadow Quad: two new eye shadow palettes in Irreverent Madame (pictured above) and Mademoiselle Sass (shades of beige, peach, gold and brown). The Mademoiselle Sass palette gives you a more neutral look than the other palette.
- Color Fever Gloss in Piha Black: back by popular demand, Piha Black is deep black and sparkly. Can be used as a topcoat, the gloss brings a subtle dark intensity and brightness to other lip shades.
- La Laque Fever Full Color Lipshine: densely pixilated pearls combine with polymers to give multi-dimensional shine that lasts for six hours. The ultra-modern, silver streamlined packaging conveys all the color and shine contained within. Available in four daring, non-fading shades: Electric Pink, Optical Rose, Lucent Nude and Iridescent.
- Laque Liner: this eyeliner’s precise brush makes lining and defining easy and fun. The Pure Black shade is perfect for creating a deep intense look, while Pure Sparkle’s clear, shimmery formula instantly enlightens eyes.
- Le Vernis Nail Polish: with a newly designed brush for a super-easy application that coats your nails in rich, delicious color. Check out Le Vernis in Piha Black for a sparkly fashionista black or Sassiness, a pretty neutral pink if subtle sophistication is more your style.
- Color Design Illuminator for Eyes and Face (not pictured): this creamy, cooling gel can be used alone or blended over another color to highlight and brighten the eye area. It’s vailable in two shades: High Expectations and Hard to Get.
So what do you think? Will you be checking out Lancome’s Pink Irreverence collection as well? Temptalia has some swatches you can check out to help you make up your mind. I’m definitely adding a few things from this collection to my shopping list.