This mascara has so much buzz behind it, no pun intended, that the waiting list for it has hit the 21,000 mark. Can you believe that? With that said, Lancome wants you to know a few things about this product so you can get the great results this new mascara can deliver:
- The key to great results with Oscillation is a certain application technique. Apply in slow, straight and steady strokes.
- Don’t zig-zag and don’t wiggle!
- Don’t overpump the wand. There’s plenty of product on there for multiple coats.
- If at first you don’t succeed…don’t give up! Oscillation takes a few tries to get the hang of it.
- Oscillation is great for the lower lashes, so don’t forget to apply there.
Once you get your application method down, there are a few tricks you can try. Apply and then go back and re-apply to the tips alone. You can get amazing length. Or try this tip that a celebrity makeup artist shared with us: put the wand right at the base of the lashes, activate the vibrating action and hold in place for a few seconds. Then slowly sweep to the tips of the lashes. It gives you beautiful thickness at the base and lots of oomph.
If you pick up Oscillation, let us know what you think!