Katherine Heigl hasn’t been a fixture at these types of events for long but in this short amount of time, she’s become the one to watch. Her hair, makeup and dresses have all of us talking. Last night she looked exquisite and was my favorite star of the evening. So what was she wearing? Katherine chose a fishtail Zac Posen gown, a Mary Norton clutch and classic red lip look for her makeup.
So what shades did she wear? Chanel makeup artist Monika Blunder set out to create a look inspired by “Old Hollywood Glamour with a modern twist.” She used:
- Face Vitallumière Satin Smoothing Fluid Makeup SPF 15 in Shell
- Pro Lumière Professional Finish Concealer in Light
- Soft Touch Pressed Powder in Pêche Tendre
- Powder Blush in Narcisse and Nude
- Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow in Sand
- Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Dessert-Rose
- Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in Ebène along the top lash line
- Inimitable Mascara in Noir along the top and Bronze on bottom lashes
- Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Cinnamon blended along lower lashes
- Precision Lip Definer in Red
- Rouge Allure Satin Finish Lipstick in Lover
I know my fellow beauty bloggers are already talking about Katherine and how gorgeous she looked so I might as well do it too.
Photo Credit: Mathew Imaging/FilmMagic as seen on People.com