Celebrity makeup artist Jillian Dempsey did Lancome ambassador Kate Winslet’s makeup and gave us the scoop on the makeup she used.
Jillian wanted to play up Kate’s eyes, cheeks and lips:
- She used Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professional Kohl Eyeliner in Black on the upper lash line first and then applied dark brown eyeliner and smudged it on the lower lashes.
- Next, she lightly dusted Lancome Color Design Eye Shadow in Chic on the eyelid.
- To make Kate’s eyes pop, she added a few coats of Lancome Oscillation Mascara in Black.
- Next, Jillian added some color to the apples of the cheeks by custom blending several shades of coral, peachy blushes together.
- Jillian opted for a classic red lip and finished the look with Avon Pro-to-Go Lipstick in Cherry Glisten.
Kate looked stunning as she accepted the first award of the night for Best Supporting Actress for her role in The Reader.