Tomorrow on QVC, IT Cosmetics is launching their new Hello Beautiful 5-piece kit as a Today’s Special Value. For just under $60 (and also 3 EasyPay payments available), you can scoop up this kit and be on your way to looking beautiful yourself. Not that you already aren’t!
The inspiration behind this collection stems from the belief that you deserve to say Hello Beautiful to yourself every day, and you should really feel it and believe it. From your most beautiful skin, to a pretty flush of color to your lips and cheeks, to lashes for miles, this exclusive collection includes two brand new launches as well as three bestselling hero products designed to truly give you the power to look and feel your most beautiful, and your most naturally pretty self, every day.
Here is what is part of this set:
- Celebration Foundation – this anti-aging full coverage powder foundation has become my new go-to foundation for everyday wear and it wears super well. It gives me all day coverage and does not leave my skin looking dull or super matte, it gives me a nice natural finish.
- Heavenly Luxe Buffing Airbrush Foundation Brush - this brush is the perfect companion to this powder foundation. It is super soft but very effective at helping you buff on your foundation. This brush will become a staple in your makeup bag.
- Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Mascara in Black – this mascara gives lashes great separation without clumping and the tip is fantastic for helping you give your lashes a little more definition or building up your ends, which always seems to be my problem.
- Tightline Full Lash Length Primer in Black – this primer is exclusive to QVC until September and launches with this set. If you love the way the tightline technique makes your lashes look fuller and more defined, take this shortcut and save yourself some time! Mimic the effect with this primer by starting as close to the lashline as possible,
- Vitality Flush Color Stain Stick – another new launch and product exclusive to QVC until September in Je Ne Sais Quoi, a sheer pink. On cheeks it will give you a nice flush of color as well as a soft dewy glow. On the lips, it glides on and wears like a lip balm but gives you long lasting color that is your lips but better.
I’ve been playing with this set for the last week and I’ve come to realize that all of the five pieces in this set will now take up permanent residence in my makeup bag. Together, they are the perfect pieces to help you achieve an easy and naturally gorgeous look in no time. I’ve never been that girl that does her makeup at home before work each day, I’m the one you see at stop lights putting on her mascara and lipstick. Each one of these pieces has helped me pull my daily look together in just a matter of minutes and it’s a look that is effortless yet pulled together and naturally beautiful.
The set comes in five color choices: Fair, Light, Medium, Tan and Rich – and is also available on auto-delivery. Tune into QVC today and watch Jamie Kern Lima break it down! It’s going to be your best decision all day.