I love a little sparkle and glamour around the holidays, and have been favoring a very simple eye look that incorporates both.
- NARS Etrusque Eyeshadow – This may be the most perfect gold eyeshadow ever! It was released with NARS Holiday collection and I can’t get enough of it. I like to pat this all over the lid for a sparkling eye.
- Lorac Front of the Line PRO Liquid Eyeliner – This liquid liner is easy peasy to use — it’s smudgeproof, waterproof and has that flexible tip that makes application simple. Thin line, thick line, lower and upper lash line — this does it all. AND I love that if I get some on my eyelashes it doesn’t make them sticky and clumpy and affect my mascara application. Anyone else know what I’m talking about?
- MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Black Swan – I was very happy to see that MAC included new Pearlglides in A Tartan Tale. These are one of my favorite eyeliners across any brand — they don’t move or wear at all during the day! Black Swan is an intense black with silver shimmers and it makes a mean smokey eye. Love this — just don’t get it on the waterline (ouch!).
- YSL Faux Cils Mascara – This mascara is legendary, and for good reason. It gives extraordinary length to lashes, really giving it that fake lashes look. I use a few coats to really glam up the eyes, but it truly does its business in just one.
- Tarte Limited Edition Gold-Toned Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler – Tarte’s Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler is my current go-to eyelash curler, and when I saw this bedazzled gold version for the holidays I squealed with happiness! It’s the same amazing curler, but the purple sparkles make me feel special. I picked up a few for stocking stuffers after Thanksgiving, but sadly, it’s sold out now.
(L-R) MAC Pearglide in Black Swan, NARS Etrusque, Lorac Front of the Line PRO (three different lines)
I’m also loving big chunky jeweled necklaces. The one above I bought at Ann Taylor Loft earlier this year — they have a ton of really cute options. It’s definitely an easy way to glam up a simple black dress or even a t-shirt and jeans!
What’s everyone else loving for holiday beauty? Do tell!
Disclosure: We received a sample of the Lorac Front of the Line PRO, YSL Faux Cils and NARS Estruque (but we also purchased the NARS on our own as well!)