Winter is hard work. All of the layers, boots, hats and gloves needed just to go outside. I live for the moments at the end of the day and in the morning before work where I can just be cuddled up inside the house. I love getting cozy gifts, and giving them too. What woman doesn’t want warm and fuzzy slippers under the tree?
Here are our top picks for the cozy set this holiday season.
- Anthropologie Madero Hoodie – The details on this Sherpa-lined hoodie are what I love. The cinch-tie waist lends shape and the front flap pockets are just too cute. Plus, it’s long enough to wear with leggings. $88, Anthropologie.
- Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Treatment – The opposite of cozy is chapped lips. Fight the dryness with Fresh’s new Sugar Lip Treatment! $25, Sephora.
- Bath & Body Works Mistle-Toes Shea-Infused Knee Socks – When one pair of socks just isn’t enough, slipper socks save the day. How could you not be cozy in these? And, for those with hardwood floors, they have tread! (Winter is a dangerous time for me on my stairs. Tread, all the way). $9.50, Bath & Body Works.
- UGG Ansley Slipper – Oh, how I covet these slippers. Soft suede, shearling and a rubber sole. The grey shade is my favorite! $99.95, Nordstrom.
- Faux Fur Throw – This throw looks so luxurious, don’t you think? The faux fur is a nice touch. Can’t you just see yourself wrapped up in this with a good book and a cup of tea. $119, West Elm.