Our flavor of the month for December is cranberry… it’s always appropriate around the holidays, right? Here’s what we have been enjoying this month.
- MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow – this eyeshadow is old school MAC at its finest. This is one of MAC’s oldest shades (it is the one in the middle seen above in my old palette) they have and it is just simply gorgeous. It is a red plum shade with a pink shimmer. I love this packed on lower lid and blended out towards the crease… so pretty!
- MyChelle White Cranberry Cleanser – I picked up a MyChelle sampler box awhile back and this cleanser was one of the products I ended up picking up out of the samples I tried. This cleanser from the all natural line is not harsh on my skin even though it has glycolic, azelaic and salicylic acids in it.
- Glade Fragrance Collection Pomegranate & Cranberry Candle – I’ve been burning these candles all month long and it put me in the festive spirit! The candle burns evenly and the scent fills the room without being overwhelming. Plus it is a bargain! I received a sample and wanted to keep it going all month long so it has been easy on my wallet. It is available in a reed diffuser as well.
- Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 in Cranberry - we stockpile this lip balm in the winter and cranberry is in regular rotation! It’s got a light scent, not too overpowering and works like a charm. Seriously, this lip balm creates a barrier between your lips and the wind, cold and other weather harshness. It absorbs slowly into your lips and makes them soft. And even though the balm consistency isn’t sticky, it’s very long-lasting. Laurie’s threshold is if it survives her morning commute…and it does!
- The Body Shop Merry Cranberry Frosted Shimmer Lotion – this lotion is such a delight! If you’re not careful, shimmery lotions can either give that tin-man effect or transfer to clothes. But not this stuff. It’s got a silvery sheen to it that translates as a glow on your skin. The smell is very festive and wintery, like a subtle candied cranberry. We’re all for brightening up our skin in the winter!
What are your cranberry picks? Let us know in the comments.