Happy Halloween everyone! This is a favorite holiday of ours — it epitomizes fall, the best time of the year, and there’s candy and trick or treaters. I also like to dress my dog up, which on any other day makes me seem like a crazy dog lady but is totally normal on Halloween. All month long, I’ve been looking forward to this day. Pumpkins, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin seeds and caramel apples. I love a good caramel apple! So much so that apple is the Product Girl Flavor of the Month for October. Here’s a few products we’ve been loving.
- Philosophy Bobbing for Apples Set – If you are an apple lover, this is where it’s at. Each scent — Green, Red and Caramel Apple — are spot on for the real thing. I literally take a bubble bath almost every night (I know, I’m practically asking for dry skin) and have been loving this trio. It’s a great deal too at $25.
- Slatkin & Co. Autumn Apple Candle – What’s a bubble bath like without candles? Obviously, I need to set the mood for relaxation! These Slatkin & Co. candles are my favorite because they burn evenly and smell heavenly.
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam – This cleanser, which contains apple water extract, is a fast favorite for me. I love foaming cleansers but they can be drying sometimes — this isn’t, at all. Plus, for $6 you get an extraordinary amount of product and a very deep clean. And using it with the Clarisonic feels amazing!
- GO SMiLE Green Apple Toothpaste – Do you ever stray from the traditional mint toothpaste? Well, you should. Carla’s been testing GO SMiLE’s Green Apple version and is enjoying the crisp apple flavor. It’s like a surprise when you brush your teeth!
- Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Moisturizer – Tarte’s Smooth Operator is my kind of tinted moisturizer. It’s a bit thicker but still lightweight and is incredibly moisturizing. I often bust this out once the weather turns cold because it helps soothe my skin from wind and elements. That’s the apple extract doing its job!
- Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment – You all know how much I love Josie Maran’s Argan Oil — well I love this too! It’s got natural green apple flavors and it actually treats your lips. It’s perfect for overnight so you wake up with soft, lush lips!
There’s our apple picks — any of your own to share?