For this spring season, Essie is releasing 6 new shades that are fun, feminine and flirty. These shades are a great way to transition your nails from winter to spring. Say goodbye to your dark shades and play with these fresh new shades.
From right to left, here are the shades in this new collection:
- Hi Maintenance: a sheer pale pink.
- Great Expectations: a sheer gray with a hint of glimmer.
- Body Language: a neutral mix of gray and pink.
- Secret Affair: an opalescent taupe with a touch of pink.
- Hard to Get: a vibrant opaque pink.
- Looking for Love: a sheer lavender.
My favorites are Looking for Love, Great Expectations and Secret Affair. A sheer lavender Like Looking for Love may sound like an odd choice for your nails but it’s really pretty. You can find these new Essie shades in stores and salons this Friday, February 1st.