As we head towards the end of the summer, my mind always starts daydreaming towards changing leaves, crisp air and warm colors. And while I’ve loved this summer’s nail styles full of neons, holos and nudes, I am super excited about Essie’s upcoming fall collection Stylenomics!
Here are the shades included in the collection:
- Stylenomics – get rolling in the deep, opulent green that’s the new black.
- Recessionista – smart and savvy magenta millioneiress ups the ante with color and style that’s priceless.
- Miss Fancy Pants – greige under pressure, refined chic and executive privilege never looked so pretty.
- Skirting the Issue – an a-line of gorgeous saturated burgundy.
- Don’t Sweater It – lavish in warm, cashmere mauve, that goes with anything and everything.
- Head Mistress – the take-charge red out-classes the competition.
Ooh la la! I’m loving the beautiful greige Miss Fancy Pants and Don’t Sweater It as neutrals this fall. The gem tones in this collection are to die for – Head Mistress is perfectly ruby, while Recessionista and Skirting The Issue are amazing amethysts. My favorite in this collection is Stylenomics – deep green is the perfect match for any fall outfit!
Essie’s fall collection is available at select retailers now – what color are you dying to try? You can find it now at Nordstrom.