Fall is my favorite time of year and I’m always glad to see color returning to something a little darker. By the time September rolls around, I’m ready for rich, fall colors to start emerging. Essie has now introduced their fall collection and it has some of those rich colors I’ve been craving.
Here’s what this collection includes:
- Lacy Not Racy – a velvety vintage burgundy.
- No Boundaries – a juicy passionate plum.
- Forever Young – a fiery tango red.
- Big Spender – a divinely lush red-violet.
- Tomboy No More – a red currant truffle.
- Swept off My Feet – a dusky rose seduction.
What are you picking up? If you can’t decide, you can pick up a 6-piece To Go pack with all 6 shades. I’m drawn to Lacy Not Racy and Tomboy No More. My next manicure is going to be with one of those shades for sure.
Check back with us on Friday when we’ll be kicking off a giveaway of Essie’s Fall collection!