Essie’s new color collection for summer 2011 is nothing short of Braziliant. And the namesake color of the collection, Braziliant, is gracing my tips this week. It’s a hot orange – really, the picture doesn’t quite do its boldness justice – with a touch of shimmer. It has a beautiful pearl finish and is very unique as far as oranges go. It’s a perfect color for summer and is really complementing my faux, self-tanned skin right now.
Generally, there are one or two colors in a collection that stand out, but I’ve got to say that every shade in Braziliant is blowing me away!
- Super Bossa Nova – an upbeat bright fuchsia
- Absolutely Shore – a soft, sea foam green
- Smooth Sailing – a breezy, lavender blue with a reflection of pearl
- Too Too Hot – a sizzling, rich red coral
- Meet Me At Sunset – a vibrant, deep orange
What’s catching your eye from Essie’s Braziliant collection? And what are you sporting on your nails this week?