Have you checked out the Dolce & Gabbana makeup line yet? Sadly, I have not…you all know about my anti-online shopping rule and the line is only available in Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami and New York. But I long the for the day when we can meet… it won’t be long. 😉
The Golden Beams collection was introduced for the holidays and it is all about bringing the sexy back. The key look is a seductive shimmer that plays with matte neutrals and golds to create a complete face that is polished and luxurious… perfect for an evening like New Year’s Eve.
This collection includes:
- Classic Cream Lipstick in Fire 235
- Precision Lipliner in Fire 5
- Intense Nail Lacquer in Fire 125
- Smooth Eye Colour Quad in Golds 125
- Smooth Eye Colour Duo in Gold 130
- Volumized Lashes Mascara in Black 1
- Crayon Intense Eyeliner in Gold 3
- Shine Lipstick in Sparkling 65
- Shine Lipstick in Gold 70
- Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Magic 145
- Luminous Cheek Colour in Caramel 25
- Glow Bronzing Powder in Natural 10
- Intense Nail Lacquer in Royal 165
This purple nail polish is just killing me… how gorgeous does this look? I’m also loving all the red as well. I hope the Fire Classic Cream Lip Color is permanent because I will be swatching this color for sure!
So have you tried the Dolce & Gabbana line? What did you think? Did you know you can download wallpaper from the line’s ad campaign? Just a little side note there.