Have you checked out the Dolce & Gabbana makeup line yet? Sadly, I have not…you all know about my anti-online shopping rule and the line is only available in Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami and New York. But I long the for the day when we can meet… it won’t be long.
The Golden Beams collection was introduced for the holidays and it is all about bringing the sexy back. The key look is a seductive shimmer that plays with matte neutrals and golds to create a complete face that is polished and luxurious… perfect for an evening like New Year’s Eve.
This collection includes:
- Classic Cream Lipstick in Fire 235
- Precision Lipliner in Fire 5
- Intense Nail Lacquer in Fire 125
- Smooth Eye Colour Quad in Golds 125
- Smooth Eye Colour Duo in Gold 130
- Volumized Lashes Mascara in Black 1
- Crayon Intense Eyeliner in Gold 3
- Shine Lipstick in Sparkling 65
- Shine Lipstick in Gold 70
- Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Magic 145
- Luminous Cheek Colour in Caramel 25
- Glow Bronzing Powder in Natural 10
- Intense Nail Lacquer in Royal 165
This purple nail polish is just killing me… how gorgeous does this look? I’m also loving all the red as well. I hope the Fire Classic Cream Lip Color is permanent because I will be swatching this color for sure!
So have you tried the Dolce & Gabbana line? What did you think? Did you know you can download wallpaper from the line’s ad campaign? Just a little side note there.