New! Deborah Lippmann Summer 2011 Collection

Right now I am more infatuated with nail color than I have ever been in my entire life, maybe it is because it is just easier than makeup for me right now. Sure, Chanel polishes have a certain appear but I have been living for Deborah Lippmann’s releases each season. She consistently knocks it out of the park for me and her summer collection does it yet again.

Here’s what is in her new collection:

• Girls Just Want to Have Fun – a smooth, vintage creamy coral.
  • I Know What Boys Like – a blend of blue and purple with a creamy finish.
  • Yellow Brick Road – a sheer mellow yellow with a jelly finish.
  • Lara’s Theme – was created with supermodel Lara Stone is Deborah Lippmann’s newest celebrity collaboration, hot-hot orange.

I’ve seen Girls Just Want to Have Fun and I Know What Boys Like in Nordstrom already and I immediately loved them. The blue is not that same tired blue we see all the time and it is even prettier with Glitter in the Air on top of it. They will be used in a Mani Monday post soon because that coral is gorgeous! I’m dying to see the other shades though, very curious to see how Yellow Brick Road goes on and Lara’s Theme just looks like a fun shade.

What are your thoughts? Are you a Lippmann gal too? Any of these shades going on your nails for summer?

9 Responses to “New! Deborah Lippmann Summer 2011 Collection”

1. Glitter in the Air is one of my all-time favourite polishes.. obsessed with it and want to paint it over everything at the moment!

2. Bethany says:

I can’t wait to see some swatches of Yellow Brick Road! I almost ordered Chanel’s Mimosa yesterday..now I’m wondering if I should try this one instead! With the formula being sheer I’m a little cautious, I hope it’s not a streaky one! We shall see =)

• Carla says:

Don’t order the Chanel, I actually ended up returning it. I was so disappointed in it. I have some hope for Yellow Brick Road since it is a jelly but we’ll see. I’m really excited to see it.

3. Robin says:

I would like to see “I know what boys like” in person and I know what I like and it is probably this! I have been coveting an H & M polish I saw on another blog and this may be close especially with a glitter top coat!

• Carla says:

Hi Robin! I didn’t know H & M had polishes, at least I’ve never seen them at my local store. Must check this out. What blog was this on? Would love to see.

• Robin says:

Hi Carla: I didnt know that H M had polishes til I some how ran across this blog. http://www.thelacquerlog.wordpress.com
        The color that I covet is Peppermint Fusion. The local H&M does not carry polish but I hope that once I get to a store that does, the shade is still available!!! fingers X’d. Would love to know if you ever come across them! :)

4. Rebecca Agra says:

I really liked the coral!
    Too bad that in Brazil we have very little Deborah Lippmann.
    Hopefully that will soon arrive here and not be so difficult to import.

I really like your site!

Regards from Brazil.

5. Wendy says:

Nail Polish has really come a