Clinique’s Black Tie Violets holiday collection is all about the purple. It feels festive – very sugar plum fairy. Don’t you think? One thing is for sure – if shades of purple are your thing, then there is a very good chance that you will love this collection.
Here’s what we’re working with from Black Tie Violets:
- Shimmering Stripes Powder Blusher in Tuxedo Plums ($29.50)
- Powder Brush ($30)
- Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Black Tie Violets ($25)
- Brush-On Cream Liner in Violet Luxe ($14.50)
- High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 in Extreme Pink ($14)
- Different Lipstick in A Different Grape ($14)
- Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Bloomberry (limited edition), Double Plum (limited edition) and Luscious Lilac. ($17.50)
- Defining Liner for Lips in Pomengranate ($14)
I love the Violet Luxe cream liner! This was the first cream liner I ever tried (back in the day – smoke grey was my “first”) and I attribute my gel liner addiction to this very product. Another area that I think Clinique excels in is lips – and I’m ALL OVER the Extreme Pink High Impact. I like the formula and the color is a cool pink. You know I’m obsessed with pinks by now right?!
Does Black Tie Violets bring out the sugar plum fairy in you? Are you digging it?