Neons are always a welcome pop of color in the summertime and China Glaze is giving it to us with their Summer Neons collection.
The sun has nothing on you this summer! Rival its brightness and heat with China Glaze® Summer 2012 collection, Summer Neons. Featuring 12 new sizzling shades perfect for surf, sand and nightlife, the all new hot hues in China Glaze® Summer Neons include:
- Pink Plumeria – light pink with gold shimmer
- Under the Boardwalk – fluorescent raspberry
- Splish Splash – bright sky blue shimmer
- Love’s A Beach – sizzling hot pink
- Hang-Ten Toes – bubblegum neon with iridescent purple shimmer
- Beach Cruise-r – glimmering fuchsia grape
- Orange You Hot? – bright orange with attention-grabbing gold glimmer
- Surfin’ For Boys – glistening bright coral
- Flirty Tankini – shimmery strawberry smoothie pink
- Ride the Waves – dark ocean blue
- I’m With the Lifeguard – glimmering lime green
- Sun-Kissed – hot highlighter yellow
This China Glaze Summer Neons collection will be in stores next month and each bottle retails for $7. What shade has you captivated? I’m looking forward to seeing how similar the shades are to the Poolside collection a few years ago. I’m still obsessed with the Electropop (how good was that collection??) but by the time the collection hits stores next month, I be ready for some neons.