For China Glaze’s Fall 2012 collection, we’re going on an exotic expedition… we’re going On Safari! The collection gives us a good variety of shades but it is rooted in earthy tones, rich plums and sparkle. I love the unexpected shades in this collection, the cobalt blue and green creme shades are a surprise in this collection but they make for a great transition from summer to fall, don’t you think? Plus we’re seeing that greys never go away, the Elephant Walk shade is here to remind us of that.
Let’s take a look at the 10 rich cremes and 2 glitters that make up the On Safari collection.
- Kalahari Kiss – light sand brown
- I’m Not Lion – glistening gold and multi-color glitter
- Call of the Wild – beautiful chocolate brown-dark cherry blend
- Adventure Red-y – vivid red
- Desert Sun – delicious caramel
- I Herd That – brilliant copper glitter
- Man Hunt – bold cobalt blue
- Exotic Encounters – lush green crème with blue undertones
- Elephant Walk – cool graphite grey
- Jungle Queen – smoky violet
- Purr-fect Plum – bold burgundy
- Prey Tell – daringly dark red
I haven’t seen all of the shades in person yet, just handful but from the ones I’ve played with, my favorite is I’m Not a Lion. It’s a gorgeous, gold sparkling glitter and the best thing about it is that you do not need to pack on the coats to get the rich, glitter payoff that you want. It’s definitely going on my nails when I get my next manicure.
How about you? What shades are you thinking of scooping up? Let us know in the comments.