The new China Glaze Anchors Away collection for spring 2011 will be hitting stores soon (or has it already landed in a store near you?) and I am very, very excited about it. I’ve been looking forward to this collection for quite awhile, ever since a little birdy showed me these images early last fall. This new collection gives us 12 new glitter and creme polishes for spring… and you know I love glitters and cremes!
- Life Preserver – highly pigmented and luxurious poppy crème.
- Hey Sailor – vibrant crème red.
- Ahoy! – intense pink that flashes with reflective glass speck.
- First Mate – rich navy crème.
- Starboard – playful green crème.
- Lighthouse – multi-dimensional, bright yellow glass speck.
- White Cap – sparkling multi-dimensional white.
- Pelican Gray – high shine, cool toned grey crème.
- Sea Spray – pale blue crème.
- Below Deck – mix of taupe and violet.
- Sunset Sail – peachy pink high shine crème.
- Knotty – micro-particle beige shimmer.
Last year’s spring collection was a favorite of mine and I have high hopes for this collection. I can’t deny my attraction to Life Preserver (poppy creme) and Hey Sailor (red creme), I am a red girl after all but I’m also excited to see Sea Spray (hello possible Chanel Riva dupe) and Below Deck. I can’t wait to do some Just Another Mani Monday’s with these.
How about you? Which colors are you looking forward to? Let us know in the comments.