From the moment One Love Organics landed on our radar, we wanted to know more about the products and the story behind the brand. It’s clear that every product is crafted with serious attention to detail and a true passion for healthy ingredients. Indeed, One Love Organics President Suzanne LeRoux is a true believer in alternative healing. While a full-time lawyer, she studied holistic nutrition and aromatherapy, and from that, One Love was born. She’s now dedicated to One Love Organics full-time, using her lawyerly analysis and high standards for efficacy to truly uncover what’s beneficial to skin, health and beauty.
Suzanne let us take a look into her makeup bag — the By Elizabeth Dehn Makeup Clutch – and gave us some insight into her must-have beauty products. Let’s take a closer look!
1. Primitive LipGloss in Red Rio.
2. Primitive Lipstick in Taj Mahal: Leaves behind a faint golden shimmer. Love!
3. skinnyskinny Black Pepper Rose Dry Shampoo: I love dry shampoo. Reducing the number of times I wash my hair per week has made a huge difference in the health of my hair.
4. Face Spray by Elizabeth Dehn: I am all about the sensorial experience and I use this spray frequently during the day to reenergize, refresh and refocus. It is a burst of cool spray that smells fantastic and whenever I find myself waning, I spray myself!
5. One Love Organics New Best Friend Skin Shammy: I use the skin shammy from morning until night. If I am running late in the morning, I will wet the shammy and use it alone to cleanse and re-freshen my face. I then take one to keep oil at bay during the day and keep my complexion looking matte and smooth. At night, it removes all traces of eye-makeup, dirt and oil.
6. One Love Organics Skin Savior Waterless Multi-Balm. I use this to make a super light treatment foundation with minerals that I blend myself. I also use it to smooth my hair or apply it after the shower to my body for moisture.
7. A Design Pointed Foundation Brush: This is the best brush I have found for applying the treatment foundation properly.
8. Emi Jay Hair Ties: My hair is pretty much always up. These ties help protect my hair, look so cute and I love supporting two teens who have a knack for business and support giving through their company.
9. Mbeze Natural Deodorette in Sweet Sanura.
10. Vapour Organic Beauty Mesmerize Eyeliner
11. Exude Lipstick in Nude.
12. I blend my own minerals.