Remember my L’Oreal Feria hair dying party? Total Beauty has posted everyone’s before and after shots for you to vote on! Our batch of shots are up first so if you would kindly vote for us, we’d appreciate that.
- The Makeup Divas reviews Clinique’s Quick Eyes Cream Shadows and Blushcream Stick.
- Enter to win a Twisted Silver necklace worth $80 from Girl-Woman-Beauty-Brains-Blog.
- Viva Woman shows you how colored stockings can add style and fashion to your wardrobe.
- Beauty Tyrant has found a very effective 3 steps waist slimming exercise!
- Beauty Anonymous plays with the fall nail colors of OPI’s France Collection.
- Alison of the Advice Sisters is blogging daily about Fashion Week, including sneak peek, up-close-and-personal reports of latest hair and makeup trends that you’ll want to be wearing in Spring 2009
- Frappelattes finds another skin brightening serum to rave about, perfect for correcting those summer sun spots!
- Monique at Beauty Girl Musings finds a better alternative to Proactive Solution. Find out what it is!
- Boutique Flair reviews The Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask.
- Beauty411 discovers a foundation that thinks it’s a skin treatment product, too!
- Beauty Blogging Junkie‘s Napoleon Perdis Lip Service is her version of Napoleon Dynamite’s precious ChapStick. If she were to leave it at home, she’d borrow “your guys’s” phone to get someone to drop it off, stat.
- Toya from The Life of A Ladybug has started a new feature: Ask me how to! Each week, she will answer a reader question. In the first installment, she shares how you can use your bronzer all year long!
- A Mom in Red High Heels shares one of Fall Makeup’s Hottest Trends. Find out what it is!
- Christine over at Beauty in Real Life is loving everything L’Oreal lately. Check out her faves here.
- Christina Aguilera Inspire New perfume-Talking Makeup!
- This week, Spoiled Pretty is hooking you up, Gossip Girl style. Get in touch with your inner Serena and Blair, with two haute headbands, courtesy of Colette Malouf. Winners will also receive Gossip Girl: The Complete First Season on DVD. Enter today!
- Smoky eyes are all the rage this Fall. NARS has a brand new sexy kit to help you get them, and you can win it only at Fifty-Cent Head. Post a comment and let the smoke begin!
- Meredith at Daily Dose of Coffee isn’t a fan of the mineral makeup craze but experiments with L’Oreal’s Bare Naturale Mineral Eye Liner and actually likes it!
- Glossypink is committed for life to this hair product.
- In honor of the newest limited edition collection from MAC Cosmetics, Cult of Cherry; Roselyn from Makeup Makes Me Happy does a gorgeous makeup tutorial, showing you how to achieve a fabulous look for this upcoming Fall season!.
- Beauty Anonymous reviews YSL’s fall eye shadow palette.
- Alison of the The Advice Sisters Guide to Life, Success & Happiness Blog thinks that Sue Devitt’s Bermuda Triangle is a Great Way to Banish Wrinkles!
- Viva Woman discovers that baking soda really whitens her teeth!
- Looking for a lipgloss that will stay put and last a long time? Then check out The Makeup Divas review on the Mac Lustre Twins.
- Fabulous Over Forty discusses all week about her experience at the L’Oreal Color Space at the MN State Fair.
- Monique at Beauty Girl Musings is surprised by a new fall lip color. Find out which one!
- What are Jamie’s 3 must-haves? Find out at Girl-Woman-Beauty-Brains-Blog.
- Crave for beautifully rejuvenated skin with absolutely no cost at all? Find out at Beauty Tyrant, she has whipped up a skin rejuvenating peach facial!. You’ll love your skin even more now.
- Beauty Blogging Junkie has partnered with Three Custom Color to provide 25 readers with TCC’s new Watercolours for Cheeks in Wallflower, a dewy beige. Click here for more info on how to enter.
- If you’re a Bobbi Brown makeup fan (and who isn’t?) Beauty411 has the latest on new Bobbi Brown palettes!
- MissWhoever-You-Are has found out how you can get a free tote YSL tote during Fashion Week. No Joke!
- Wondering about Fall’s Makeup Trends? Learn how apply a Pretty Power Pout like the pros on A Mom in Red High Heels.
- Thought hair mousse was just an 80’s trend? Think again. Daily Dose of Coffee tries out one of the most interesting hair mousses ever: Sebastian Whipped Creme.
- Don’t miss out on your chance to win the entire line of Sera Anti-Aging skincare products over at Beauty in Real Life.
- Chocolate lipliner? Sounds good, looks great! See it at Glossypink!
- The Beauty Alchemist hits drugstore paydirt with Jergens Renew Lotion.
- LashBlast had better watch her back. There’s a new voluptuous lash in town, and she’s wearing Exceptionnel de Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara. The creamy formula and six-sided brush took Spoiled Pretty‘s lashes up, up and away!
- Butterfly Diary reviews the luxurious collection by Sultana de Saba , whose Body Karite Butter and Honey Mask will make Cleopatra wish she had been reborn. Check it out!
Find out what yummy scented body souffle The Makeup Divas is all excited about.
Monique at Beauty Girl Musings discovers it’s what’s on the inside that counts with Elizabeth Grant’s Vitamin C Body Lotion.
Viva Woman tells you how John Masters Organics Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum & John Masters Organics Mandarin Maximum Moisture help to lighten up some of her pigmentation caused by sun damage.
Beauty’s SPOT figures out that waxing and plucking may be a thing a of the past with the Artemis Woman Personal Groomer.
Don’t forget to enter Girl-Woman-Beauty-Brains-Blog free giveaway from MORE Magazine.
Frappelattes gives L’Oreal’s new Bare Naturale Mineral Mascara a spin and lets us know how it delivers.
Roselyn from Makeup Makes Me Happy counts down the 10 most wacky beauty tips, that actually work!. You may just be surprised to see what they are!
Win a RisWallet from A Mom in Red High Heels. It’s a hands-free solution for a busy woman!
Now is your last opportunity to win in the[comfort zone] giveaway at Fabulous Over Forty
It’s easy to see why Marco Color Anti-Frizz Leave-In Conditioner with Collagen Color Guard is hairstylist Marco Pelusi’s signature product. Just one or two pumps miraculously detangle knots and tame frizz on all hair types. …More
Are you looking for a foundation that will give you that Peaches and Cream complexion? Find out what products The Makeup Divas reviews and recommends.
Viva Woman shares her tips on application techniques for foundation powder.
Get Jamie’s take on what she feels is the Holy Grail of styling lotions atGirl-Woman-Beauty-Brains-Blog.
Monique at Beauty Girl Musings shares her first FOTD featuring Bobbi Brown’s Mauve Face Palette!
CHANEL Introduces Coco Mademoiselle Shimmering Touch and Twist & Spray-Talking Makeup!
Want flawlessly radiant skin? Beauty Tyrant has the answer and is totally blown away by this sweet, sweet exfoliator by L’occitane. You’ll love it too!
Beauty Junkie in SF gets smooth gams again with the help of the King of Shaves, for women too!
Want to know NYC “it girl” Julia Allison’s fave beauty tips? Beauty Blogging Junkie scored an exclusive interview! Click here to read Julia’s beauty recommendations from body lotion to faux lashes.
If you like your cosmetics cute and sassy, check out Beauty411’sreview of Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics. Enter the giveaway while you’re there!
Take care of your skin! Head to The Beauty of Life now for your chance to win over $300 in Murad products!
A Mom in Red High Heels is giving away an hour consultation with a Personal Shopper! Find out how to enter!
The Olympics have inspired Jenn over at Beauty in Real Life to try out some gold looks. Check them out here.
Have you been wondering how to whiten your teeth effectively at home? Frappelattes has found an answer.
Glossypink reminisces about her first blush and one of her all-time favorite drugstore products!
Get some Juara in your Jamu! Join Beauty’s SPOT as she goes back to her Indonesian roots with Juara’s Rice Facial Scrub.
Toya from The Life of A Ladybug talks all about her favorite lip gloss of the summer! Come see what it is!
Spoiled Pretty is hosting two fabulous giveaways this week. Five lucky ladies will win Fancy, Jessica Simpson’s new fragrance…and one winner will receive Essie’s Fall 2008 Color Collection. What are you waiting for? Enter today!!!
|17 Hairstyles That Take Less Than 10 Minutes
With a few (and only a few) key products and styling tools, you can quickly give yourself a salon-worthy ‘do. And hey, if you hate it, try a different one — at least you haven’t blown 60 bucks and a hour of precious time on it. …More
Want perfect brows? Roselyn from Makeup Makes Me Happy is RAVING about the latest goodies from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Check out this fun video she has put together of all her favorite must-haves!
Come check out what hair products The Makeup Divas are raving about.
Beauty Tyrant has found the foundation that can make you 5 years younger!. She’ll tell you whether that’s a truth or myth
Monique at Beauty Girl Musings tries out the much buzzed about It! Cosmetics Abs in a Box. find out what she thinks!
Beauty Anonymous falls in love with the Trance Deep Eyes Palette from Coffret D’Or Summer 2008 Collection!
Be sure to enter the [comfort zone] giveaway at Fabulous Over Forty
Bare Budget Beauty is giving away three new Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascaras! Enter today to win!
Beauty’s SPOT has the exclusive pics of Duffy in NIVEA’s new campaign for Fashion Rocks. The pictures will appear this month in Conde Nast’s most fabulous titles as they ring in Fashion Week with the fifth annual concert.
Enter to win designer sunglasses from Girl-Woman-Beauty-Brains-Blog.
Viva Woman looks at what causes your foundation makeup to oxidize and turn darker and how to best prevent it.
Look at what product A Mom in Red High Heels ‘borrowed’ from her husband and loves! He’s not getting it back!
MissWhoever-You-Are has a peek at Harper’s Bazaar September Fall issue and it’s cover girl Tyra Banks.
How to get Fergie’s Bohemian Hair Style with Redken-Talking Makeup.
Beauty Blogging Junkie is giving away ten bottles of Redken Full Frame 07 Protective Volumizing Mousse! Enter here to win.
Beauty411 shares her new secret weapon to phenomenal fluttering lashes!
Check out Glossypink’s Haute Couture Runway Beauty picks!
Jenn and Christine at Beauty in Real Life are having another giveaway, 10 readers will win a Tassi. Click here to enter.
The Beauty Alchemist reviews Bond 9’s new fragrance Lexington Avenue.
In the spirit of the 2008 Summer Olympics, Spoiled Pretty has teamed up with Beauty Blogging Junkie for some synchronized beauty blogging. These trained beauty athletes are providing readers with a dream team of products expertly culled from their extensive reviews. Find out which products take home the gold.