My home away from home Nordstrom is holding their first ever beauty awards and you can vote on your favorite cosmetics, skincare and fragrances. By voting you’ll be entered to win all of the winning products so you’d have an entire beauty wardrobe ready for fall. Only three lucky winners will be chosen at random. Voting ends Monday at 1pm EST so go vote quickly!
Also, Nordstrom is having a gift with purchase from now until the 14th. Customers will receive, while supplies last, a cosmetics bag with 12 deluxe samples (worth $90) if they spend $125 on any cosmetics or fragrance purchase. The chic bag includes products from Laura Mercier, Trish McEvoy, Lancôme, Kate Somerville, Philosophy and more. I don’t know about you but I’m always a sucker for the bags Nordstrom puts out with GWPs and trend shows. I have a lot of them in my closet!
Happy 4th of July weekend everyone! This is one of my favorite times of the year — it’s the middle of summer, corn on the cob is officially in season and we get an extra day off of work. Hope everyone has some fun and fireworks planned this weekend. As a reminder, we have a few giveaways going on at Product Girl: Three 3-month gift subscriptions to Birchbox and five Tini Beauty Cosmetic Cocktail sets. Make sure you enter! And, check out these lovely ladies below:
- Daly Beauty suggested some gorgeous green fragrances – perfect summer scents.
- Fab over Forty gave us a sneak peek into the tempting Guerlain Fall 2011 Collection with new Ecrin 4 Couleurs Eyeshadows, Rouge G lipsticks, and more.
- The Non-Blonde shared a sneak peek at Laura Mercier’s Canyon Collection for Fall 2011.
- Café Makeup recommended Chanel’s Eyeshadow Quadra Eyeshadow in Prélude for Fall 2011, a neutral eye shadow lover’s dream.
- Best Things in Beauty flipped over Chanel’s Rigard Signé de Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in Topkapi and Joues Contraste Or from the Byzance Collection.
- The Beauty Look Book delved into a Chanel exclusive: the charming Royallieu #58 Rouge Coco Shine.
- At Product Girl, we spotlighted the gorgeous Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint SPF 15 and Peony Lip Gloss.
- Karla Sugar swatched Bobbi Brown’s acclaimed Tortoise Shell Collection for Fall 2011.
- Looking to get out of a style rut? Head over to Gouldylox Reviews to see how Kelly did it.
- See Kristin’s summer favorites for hair, makeup, and fashion at BeautyXposé.
- Finally, a woman who has been in our thoughts lately, Princess Diana – then and now – at DivaDebbi.
Happy Memorial Day everyone! Hope you’re all enjoying whatever it is you’re doing this weekend. Remember the SPF!
- Best Things in Beauty gave us a first look at Giorgio Armani Beauty’s new Gloss d’Armani.
- Café Makeup left us drooling over her sneak peek at Chanel’s Fall 2011 Collection.
- The Non-Blonde featured a superb powder brush from Louise Young. Love her brush features!
- DivaDebbi test drove Maybelline’s Great Lash Mascara after all these years. Did it pass today’s test?
- At Product Girl, we gave you a peek into Joelle Russo’s makeup bag. See what a Nordstrom Regional Beauty Director loves.
- Gina Brooke, Artistic Director for Hourglass Cosmetics and celebrity makeup artist, shared her beauty secrets with Fab over Forty.
- The Beauty Look Book put a spotlight on Chanel’s divine Rouge Coco Shine.
- Check out BeautyXposé for the Spring/Summer nail color collection from Anise.
- Love Deborah Lippmann like most of us? Daly Beauty featured Deborah Lippmann’s nude nail look.
- Gouldylox Reviews showed us how to attach feather extensions to our hair. Look out Steven Tyler!
Product Girl is guest blogging this week over at the Birchbox blog! With Memorial Day coming up in less than a week, we compiled our top picks for summer beauty. Even though the summer season has been slow to get started, we know it’s coming soon. So go visit the Birchbox blog every day this week to find out what we’re recommending for summer!
Happy weekend everyone? Are you raptured out just yet? We coudn’t resist the urge to share our beauty bests for the week with that very that theme in mind.
- Fab over Forty shared some gorgeous Burberry spring/summer colors you should consider with optimism – for next week and beyond.
- Café Makeup teased us with Lumieres Byzantines de Chanel Palette Highlighters – heavenly makeup.
- How about spending your last sure-fire weekend window shopping with The Beauty Look Book?
- Here at Product Girl, we showed you why Bobbi Brown’s Rich Lip Color is cosmic!
- The Non-Blonde showed us a Shiseido bronzer to help us ring in the summer.
- Best Things in Beauty plans to look good next week wearing Chantecaille makeup.
- Gouldylox Reviews featured Fusion Beauty for the great glow we’ll need to accompany rapture.
- BeautyXposé recommended a bargain leave-in conditioner to take us all the way through summer, should we survive.
- DivaDebbi has a Lumene giveaway contest for Skin Cancer Awareness Month. The deadline is Monday, so she’s optimistic.
- Daly Beauty dove into Jo Malone Cologne. Smell great at any time – anywhere!