If there’s one person I love to pamper, it’s my mom. I love making her feel special and beautiful. I only hope that one day, I have children that share this same philosophy. And I’ll have hopefully trained them all to be beauty lovers, too. An army of product girls and boys is what I’m aiming for. If you’re looking for some ideas to spoil your mama this holiday season, here are our picks!
- Bobbi Brown Party Collection Mini Brush Set – Moms love Bobbi Brown. I mean, who doesn’t, really? Even for the non-makeup maven mama, Bobbi Brown is known as a trusted beauty advisor. This brush set, featuring one of my most-used brushes, the Mini Face Blender, also comes with a gunmetal carrying clutch. $60, BobbiBrown.com
- Kate Somerville Refinery29 Winter Essentials Kit – If there is one thing a mom will appreciate it, it’s quality skin care. Plus, this set contains an anti-aging powerhouse (Kate’s Clinic-to-Go pads) without the words “anti-aging” blasted over it. Perhaps desired, but not always what you want to overtly gift mom. Through December 24, purchase for $69 at Refinery29 Reserve. (Oh, and we’re giving away a kit — enter here by Friday, Dec. 16!)
- Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour Palette – The soft and feminine shades in this eyeshadow palette have mom written all over it. It’s sophisticated and sexy, and even comes with a double-sided brush. $48, Nordstrom
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime – Chances are, your mom color treats her hair. To help minimize heat and styling damage, a hair oil is a necessary luxury. Emphasis on the luxury. What’s more pampering than Elixir Ultime, with a blend of four oils that work on all hair types? $54, Birchbox.com
- Fresh Mini Sugar Kissing Trio – Why get one, when you can get three? Fresh packed its three newest Sugar Balms – Sugar Plum, Sugar Honey and Sugar Passion – into a made-for-gifting (and hoarding) set. My mom loves these (like mother, like daughter), but I know she’s not likely to splurge on lip balm on her own. I picked this set up for my mother-in-law, and am anticipating she’ll be hooked, too. $28, Sephora
- Decleor Nourshing Treasure Trove Set – This set is so beautifully packaged, and contains just what mom needs to feel pampered and hydrated. The trove includes Nutridivine Soft Cream, Aromessence Angelique, Aroma Solutions Lip Balm and Aroma Night Angelique Night Balm. $77, DecleorUSA.com