Right now we’re all about the pumpkin here at Product Girl so we thought we’d share pumpkin-inspired picks for the month.
- MyChelle Incredible Pumpkin Peel – this organic peel does wonders for your skin! It is a pumpkin, pineapple and ginger puree means business as it exfoliates skin and dissolves all the impurities away. For me, this stuff seriously rivals ExfoliKate and it is easier on my wallet.
- Desert Essence Organics Pumpkin Hand Repair Cream – how often do you see a pumpkin scented hand cream? Never! I love the scent, it’s not overly sweet or spicy, it’s just natural…. just pumpkin with a hint of spice for good measure. After all, what’s pumpkin without cinnamon? This line’s hand cream is fantastic. The thin, creamy texture is absorbed <strong>instantly</strong> into the skin and does not leave hands feeling greasy whatsoever. Plus, with continued use, the condition of the skin improves over time.
- Slatkin & Co. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Home Fragrance Oil – again, what is pumpkin without cinnamon? I love the oils at Bath & Body Works to give my apartment a little ambiance and this one is a great one for fall and winter. Plus the scent is currently available in other products such as diffusers, wall plugins, candles and even bath and body products. I prefer the home fragrance oils because it lasts longer and it fills up a room better.
- Philosophy Pumpkin Spice Muffin Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath – Philosophy’s shower gels are a bath ritual for Laurie and this scent smells like a pumpkin pie baking right in your bathroom, yum! And the lip gloss, well that’s like eating pumpkin pie. Even better…
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte – We love Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes! They may be the forgotten latte now, given the red cups have pushed them out of the way but fear not, they still make them!
What are your favorite pumpkin products? Tell us about it in the comments. And pumpkin pie doesn’t count… we all love pumpkin pie. 🙂