Growing up, the one thing I looked forward to most on Christmas morning was opening my stocking. At the crack of dawn my sister and I would rush downstairs to the fireplace where our stockings hung to find out what treasures and trinkets awaited us. Now that I’m all grown up (or so I like to say), I love shopping for creative stocking stuffers for my friends and family – pocket-sized goodies that are a bit quirky and unexpected, but still practical. Below are some of the items on my list this year…what’s on your holiday shopping list?
1. For my sister – L’Occitane Hand Indulgences Trio. This limited-edition set comes with three shea butter hand creams inspired by Africa; Desert Rose (Morocco), Hibiscus Flower (Egypt) and Cocoa Flower (Ivory Coast).
2. For mom – Kate Spade pouch. A glitzy way to help mom dress up her cosmetics without being too over the top.
3. For my colleagues – Rad and Bad Sticky Flags. An edgy take on the boring office item, these sticky notes let you flag things ‘Hot or Not,’ ‘Dope or Nope,’ ‘Mack or Wack.’
4. For the jet-setter – Coach Travels Key Ring. Remind your on-the-go friend of places she’s been…or wants to go!
5. For the glamour girl – Essie Cocktail Bling. The name says it all – a cool and stylish color for the winter months.
6. For roommates – Marc by Marc Jacobs Heart Earbuds. A sneaky (and chic!) way for her to make the switch from those blaring iPod speakers to more apartment-friendly headphones.
7. For me! – honeydew intimates. Sexy and comfy at the same time!