- Lilan from The Daily Cookie gets Bombshell brows and gives you tips on how you can too!
- A Touch of Blusher reviews Velvet Creme Wash from L’Oréal’s De-maq Expert range.
- Beauty Anonymous plays with the fall nail colors of OPI’s France Collection.
- The Makeup Divas reviews Clinique’s High Impact Lip Colour and other products from their Modern Matte Fall 2008 Collection!
- The Muse loves Benefit Powderflage! Check out her detailed review with tons of product photos!.
- Beauty Banter reveals 5 beauty secrets with 1 drug store product – a product we guarantee you already have in your arsenal of beauty items!
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic has the lowdown on Elizabeth Arden’s Fall 2008 Shadows!
- Beauty411 discovers a foundation that thinks it’s a skin treatment product, too!
- Beauty Blogging Junkie‘s Napoleon Perdis Lip Service is her version of Napoleon Dynamite’s precious ChapStick. If she were to leave it at home, she’d borrow “your guys’s” phone to get someone to drop it off, stat.
- Beauty Junkie in SF find more lovely Grapefruit flavored products to gush over. Check them out!
- The girls of 90210 grace Nylon’s cover and inspires Beyond Beauty Basics to show you how to get the nude lip look!
- Toya from The Life of A Ladybug has started a new feature: Ask me how to! Each week, she will answer a reader question. In the first installment, she shares how you can use your bronzer all year long!
- Face Candy tests the new 3 Custom Color Specialist Light Brights Collection.
- The girls over at Beauty in Real Life are at it again. This week they have a Pureology ScalpCure shampoo and conditioner giveaway and a SKINN lip gloss set giveaway. Enter for your chance to win here.
- This week, Spoiled Pretty is hooking you up, Gossip Girl style. Get in touch with your inner Serena and Blair, with two haute headbands, courtesy of Colette Malouf. Winners will also receive Gossip Girl: The Complete First Season on DVD. Enter today!
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog gives you a cheap, stylish way to organize all of those eye shadow pans from MAC Cosmetics.
- Have you heard about the vibrating mascaras? Are they worth the money? Cybelesays found one that is if volume and length are what you seek.
- Pursebuzz.com has expanded and has officially launched a new hair site. From hair days, reviews and hair tutorials I am going have it all about hair. Also, don’t forget to enter the contest for a great set of Chi products. Starts this weekend.
- Beauty and Fashion Tech is having a contest for a book and some Neutrogena products!
- In honor of the newest limited edition collection from MAC Cosmetics, Cult of Cherry; Roselyn from Makeup Makes Me Happy does a gorgeous makeup tutorial, showing you how to achieve a fabulous look for this upcoming Fall season!.
- Beauty Anonymous reviews YSL’s fall eye shadow palette.
- Lilan of The Daily Cookie shows you how easy it is to use Anastasia’s Brow Pen to tint your eyebrows with a fun video how-to!
- The Muse from Musings of a Muse shows you three different looks you can create using Too Faced Smoky Eye Palette! She also reviews the Too Faced Mirror Mirror Gloss!!
- A Touch of Blusher looks at Paul & Joe’s fall 2008 base makeup collection
- Looking for a lipgloss that will stay put and last a long time? Then check out The Makeup Divas review on the Mac Lustre Twins.
- Need smoother legs longer? Cybelesays has found one that keeps legs smooth and totally moisturized.
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic has found natural, medium coverage foundation, from the drugstore!
- Beauty Blogging Junkie has partnered with Three Custom Color to provide 25 readers with TCC’s new Watercolours for Cheeks in Wallflower, a dewy beige. Click here for more info on how to enter.
- If you’re a Bobbi Brown makeup fan (and who isn’t?) Beauty411 has the latest on new Bobbi Brown palettes!
- Rouge Deluxe offers a sneak peek at Lancome Holiday’08!
- Beauty Junkie in SF recommends going nude with NARS Striptease lip gloss. It’s HOT!
- Beauty Banter tests the Worlds first organic skincare range… and finds the most AMAZING moisturizer!
- Elke shares a great tip on how to mistake fix your makeup.
- Need a new body cream? See which are Christine’s favorites over at Beauty in Real Life.
- Kyle at , Face Candy, shows you how she is using Pashmina shawls to brighten complexions at her wedding.
- LashBlast had better watch her back. There’s a new voluptuous lash in town, and she’s wearing Exceptionnel de Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara. The creamy formula and six-sided brush took Spoiled Pretty‘s lashes up, up and away!
- makeup loves me wants to give you one of fall’s hottest mascaras. click here to learn how you can win your own spinlash.
Find out what yummy scented body souffle The Makeup Divas is all excited about.
Losing sleep over your dark circles? Beauty Junkie in SF has found a little tube from Smashbox to help brighten those eyes and make them camera ready.
Roselyn from Makeup Makes Me Happy counts down the 10 most wacky beauty tips, that actually work!. You may just be surprised to see what they are!
Katharine Towne of HBO’s hit show, Tell Me You Love Me reveals her beauty tips **exclusively** to Beauty Banter!
Find out why the Muse is excited about Urban Decay’s New Lipsticks with a detailed review and swatches of four shades!.
A Touch of Blusher brings you Fall 2008 Makeup Trend Report.
Beauty Anonymous reveals her travel-friendly beauty goodies.
Beauty411 tells you about a product that will help you rewind lines and wrinkles. And it’s completely painless!
Beauty and Fashion Tech looks at Five Great Uses for Creme de la Mer and tells you how it can actually be a good value.
How’s your summer skin doing? Cybelesays suggests finds one that is made just for this seasons hot temps.
makeup loves me reveals the details of what promises to be fall’s most talked about (sought after) limited edition product!
The girls over at Beauty in Real Life are loving Avon’s new collection with Jillian Dempsey. Check out the collection here.
Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog gives you swatches and product shots of the entire Cult of Cherry collection, the newest release from MAC Cosmetics.
Kyle at Face Candy suggests 2 new face oils to try.
Find out what Beauty Blogging Junkie is using to hydrate her chlorine-ravaged locks here.
Find out how you can WIN $365 bucks worth of Stila products during The Daily Cookie’s anniversary celebration!
The Muse is rounding up concealers! Check out a brand new concealer review for the weeks ahead at Musings of a Muse! No brand goes untouched! Lancome, Jelly Pong Pong, MAC, Bobbi Brown, and Drugstore Concealer finds are just some of the reviews the Muse will be diving into!
A Touch of Blusher got to meet YSL’s latest eye palette
The Makeup Divas tells you about a skinvigorating gift set that includes all the tools for looking better.
Beauty Junkie in SF finds that Too Faced’s New Mascara gets right to the point of things.
Want to know NYC “it girl” Julia Allison’s fave beauty tips? Beauty Blogging Junkie scored an exclusive interview! Click here to read Julia’s beauty recommendations from body lotion to faux lashes.
If you like your cosmetics cute and sassy, check out Beauty411’sreview of Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics. Enter the giveaway while you’re there!
Makeup Moxie reviews the new concealer/highlighter duo, Lorac Double Feature.
Take care of your skin! Head to The Beauty of Life now for your chance to win over $300 in Murad products!
Beauty Banter reviews the latest must-have fall color lines – MAC, Smashbox, Tarte, Prescriptives… and more!
Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog gives you 18 makeup tips from the talented makeup artists at MAC Cosmetics.
Check out Rouge Deluxe’s buys from the Jill Stuart, Awake, Canmake and Majolica Majorca fall collections!
Christine from 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic has already found her new fragrance from fall, Bond No 9’s Andy Warhol’s Lexington Avenue!
Enter Beauty in Real Life’s Elizabeth Grant giveaway for a prize worth $100!
Toya from The Life of A Ladybug talks all about her favorite lip gloss of the summer! Come see what it is!
Spoiled Pretty is hosting two fabulous giveaways this week. Five lucky ladies will win Fancy, Jessica Simpson’s new fragrance…and one winner will receive Essie’s Fall 2008 Color Collection. What are you waiting for? Enter today!!!
makeup loves me exposes you to the rare treats that are givenchy’s fall collection – dandy.
How do you pull your hair back when you wash your face or put on makeup? Cybelesaysis having a contest to win one that will solve this issue for you.You will go back to your old way of doing it.
Lilan from The Daily Cookie shows you how to use the TRIA At-Home Laser Hair Removal System and get rid of pesky hairs with an easy video tutorial!
Beauty Anonymous reviews Flower By Kenzo Summer Fragrance 2008!
A Touch of Blusher talks about Paul & Joe’s lilac eyeshadow.
The Makeup Divas reviews Mac’s Mineralize Skin Finish.
Got wimpy lashes? Head over to Beauty Junkie in SF to enter to win a Marini Lash Eyelash Conditioner and grow those babies into full, voluminous lashes!
Want perfect brows? Roselyn from Makeup Makes Me Happy is RAVING about the latest goodies from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Check out this fun video she has put together of all her favorite must-haves!
Beauty Banter reviews the amazing Thi Cosmetics color line from makeup artist Taylor Pham. If simple, basic and elegant is what you want, this is the makeup for YOU!
Makeup Moxie reviews the new Benefit Powderflage.
Want to know how to get Alicia Keys’s hairdo? StyleBell uncovers how to get the Alicia Keys’s hairstyle in a few simple steps!
Hands free hair drying? Cybelesays found a cool gadget that lets you use both hands to style your hair while blow drying.
Beauty Blogging Junkie is giving away ten bottles of Redken Full Frame 07 Protective Volumizing Mousse! Enter here to win.
Beauty411 shares her new secret weapon to phenomenal fluttering lashes!
The Beauty Bug video chats with the ladies of Lancome and they demonstrate how to use their new vibrating Ôscillation Mascara!
Want Angelina Jolie’s beautiful eye makeup? Makeup Loves Me shows you how to get what you want!
Beauty in Real Life interviews Elke and gets the scoop on The Elke Brow Collection, her favorite beauty products, and the biggest mistake most women make when it comes to their brows.
Love Kim Kardashian’s makeup? Want to know how she does it? Visit Spoiled Pretty for Kim’s “Smokey Eye Look” how-to video in which she and her makeup artist, Stephen Moleski, show you how to achieve Kim’s signature look.
15 Minute Beauty Fanatic has a look at Prescriptives’ Fall 2008 Daring Collection!
StyleBell shows you how to make some serious waves with your flat iron.
Beauty Anonymous reveals the jelly pinkness of the Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen Spring 2008 Salon Collection!
Raging Rouge announces the MAX Factor May Makeover giveaway. Over $750 of MAX Factor products will be divided up between TEN winners on May 17th. Good luck!
SugarShock Beauty has a newfound love for foundation: the makeup artist- and Madge-approved Face Atelier Ultra Foundation.
The Muse whispers in your ear about Benefit’s Newest Cheek Stain for Summer! Pssttttt! Enjoy the first ever images, product photos, and swatches from a link available at Musings!
This mascara ended A Touch of Blusher‘s mascara search…
Beauty411 reviews Soaptopia, a bath line that promised to be “100% junk free”! Check it out!
Beauty Blogging Junkie schools you on how to avoid snaggy, dry lips.
Looking for skin care products that deliver results? Read The Makeup Divas review of the Somme Institute Skin Care Line.
Beauty and Fashion Tech is giving away two sets of John Frieda Lustrous Touch Shampoo and Conditioner. One for blonde hair and one for brunette.
At Girl Gloss, you can win a set of seven Classic Badger Balm Lip Balms.
Beauty Junkie in SF is on her way to a flawless face with the help of a new high-tech skincare system.
The Beauty of Life brings you the highs and lows from the celebs’ beauty looks at the Costume Institute Gala.
Beauty Banter dishes on the new Spring Hair Style and actress Shiri Appleby models the look!
Need a nail intervention but can’t afford regular trips to the salon? Glossypink goes there to get great nails.
What makes you feel your most beautiful? Toya at The Life of A Ladybug wants to know!
Kitiya from Mischo Beauty helps you determine if you’re a candidate for microdermabrasion!
A reader at makeup loves me claims to have gone up one cup size by using Victoria’s Secret bust enhancer!
Makeup Moxie finds Complexion Perfection when she reviews the foundation and concealer duo compact by Global Goddess.
Face Candy reviews NARS Orgasm Multiple, Lip Gloss and Nail Polish.
Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog gets a Surprise Stage Makeup Makeover with Kryolan Professional Makeup.
Pursebuzz.com does a step by step tutorial on how to create that extra dramatic smokey eye look as seen on Gwen and Fergie and everyone on the red carpet.
What has a delectable chocolate fragrance when you smooth it on that morphs into a fresh, powdery scent once it sinks in? Spoiled Pretty tells you what it is and why you need to try it!
Cybelesays gets to the Shea of Things with their picks of the best Shea Butter products out there.
15 Minute Beauty Fanatic gives you the low down on Kristin Davis’s makeup for the SATC publicity tour!
I’m under the weather right now so I apologize for missing yesterday’s “What’s in Her Bag” segment, I’ll pick that back up on Monday and we’ll continue for the rest of the week to wrap it up. It’s been fun for me and I hope you’ve been enjoying it. I think you have, right? Don’t forget to enter in our Tweezerman giveaway, we’ll be announcing the winners on Tuesday morning. Until then, here’s the best of the week from our friends in the Beauty Blog Network.
Spoiled Pretty is giving away $1,400 worth of beauty products to one lucky bride-to-be. And if you’re a future wedding belle from the Philadelphia area, we’ve got something for you too. Enter right away – contest ends May 4th.
Find out how The Daily Cookie gets her flawless face with Clinique!
SugarShock Beauty has fallen in love with Greek natural beauty line Korres’s new Body Butters, which come in a pump-tube, so it’s super-easy moisturizing for us time-pressed gals.
Raging Rouge tests dozens and dozens of pink lipsticks and glosses, and narrows the field down to the best pink lip colors of Spring 2008.
Beauty Anonymous shows you new colors of the DiorKiss Lip Gloss Line!
StyleBell uncovers simple and easy tips to help manage and control curly hair.
A Touch of Blusher reviews ck Calvin Klein’s new mineral-based loose powder.
Find out what Beauty Blogging Junkie recommends for achieving shimmery shoulders for summer.
Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog interviews MAC Cosmetics Senior Makeup Artist Jennifer Karsten and gets the skinny on how it’s like to work with Kanye West.
The Makeup Divas reviews Bath and Body WorksHello Sugar! shimmering body lotion.
The Muse reviews Etude House’sSpring Collection from Korea!
The Beauty of Life no longer has to suffer from lash envy with the Dior Black Lash Kit.
Toya from The Life of A Ladybug got sucked in by Darac Beauty’s Sifted Blur Powder and TorQuam brush! She doesn’t want you to get sucked in, too!
Kyle at Face Candy gives you a peek at her favorite Makeup Minis.
Don’t know why you should be rocking the sunscreen every day? Beauty411 reminds us that May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month!
makeup loves me introduces you to a non-chocolate truffle that she is confident you will still love!
Beauty Banter dishes on the top concealers on the market! Everything you need to know about covering-up and having a glowing complexion!
Glossypink reveals an essential warm-weather item to give your skin its sexiest glow ever!
Pursebuzz.com shows you how to create long lasting curls with just a few products. It’s called the Wavy Waves.
Cybelesays introduces us to a new line of mineral makeup.
Kitiya from Mischo Beauty loves REN’s Mayblossom and Konjac Balancing Moisturiser and tells you why!
Does lipgloss cause skin cancer? Makeup Moxie gives you the lowdown.
15 Minute Beauty Fanatic checks out the new Essie Summer 2008 Colors!
Can’t figure out those false lashes? The Daily Cookie gives her step-by-step on how to apply lashes in a breeze!
A Touch of Blusher loves the Golden Dior pendant.
StyleBell uncovers the Top 5 Flat Irons that work best with curly hair.
Beauty Anonymous invites you to the springtime nail colors of OPI 2008 Beyond Chic Collection .
15 Minute Beauty Fanatic check out Kiehl’s Vital Sun Sunscreen and decides it has great broad UV spectrum coverage!
Beauty and Fashion Tech creates a great look using items from the new Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Cosmetic Line.
The Muse gives her first impressions of the coveted MAC DressCamp Collection!
Beauty411 shares her review of Klean Bath + Body’s Blue Hawaii Sugar Body Polish, which smells like a tropical island and exfoliates your skin, too!
Forget virgin daiquiris, The Beauty of Life is all about the gorgeous polishes from the new Extra Virgin Collection from Dashing Diva!
Need some luxury in your life? Beauty Junkie in SF finds her current high-end beauty favorites.
Want to take your hair from Flat To Fabulous? Then check out what The Makeup Divas recommends.
Win a gift set packed with Ferro Cosmetics mineral makeup goodies at Bionic Beauty!
Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog discovers Chanel’s Leopard lipstick, a coral color that makes her go rrrrrraooow!
SugarShock Beauty has found a ticket to paradise with the tropically dreamy Lavanila Laboratories’ Vanilla Coconut Fragrance.
Beauty Banter discovers a healthy, inexpensive, sun and streak-free way to get your bronzed glow!
Toya of The Life of A Ladybug asks “What’s your ‘thing’ right now?”
Beauty Blogging Junkie recommends these product picks for the most relaxing bath ever.
Makeup Junkie finds a new best friend in Chi’s Pink Flat Iron!
Glossypink shares her Holy Grail lipgloss!
Kitiya of Mischo Beauty has a reader who shares her favorite organic conditioner!
Beauty and Personal Grooming shares a few homemade anti-wrinkle creams.
Makeup Moxie reviews Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo Spray.
Spoiled Pretty is giving away five bottles of Guess by Marciano Eau de Parfum. Contest ends Sunday, April 27th. Go get you some!
“Might as well face it, you’re addicted to love…” Flash back to the 80s and see Lilan from The Daily Cookie recreate a look from a popular music video!
Check out Beauty Anonymous’ Current Favorite Lippy – Einstein Lip Therapy Hydrating Lip Cream
A Touch of Blusher puts on more blusher……
The Beauty Bug previews the new products that hit the counters and shelves this month.
Looking for affordable high quality makeup brushes? Check out The Makeup Divas review on these cosmetic brushes.
Girl Gloss loves Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lip Gloss.
Product Girl tries out Avon’s Supershock Mascara and gets shockingly plump lashes.
The Muse features her very favorite, holy grail mascara from Japan (Nope, not Fiberwig!)!
Mischo Beauty has a fabulous reader who wrote in to share why she loves Sunsilk’s De-Frizz 24/7 Crème.
The Beauty of Life hearkens back to her childhood with Bonne Bell LipSmackers. Check out her favorites!
See what products Beauty Blogging Junkie has deemed promtastic.
Savvy Skin is having a contest where you can win the zit zapping tool ThermaClear. Win a ThermaClear!
In need of an awesome hair mask? Glossypink found one!
Cybelesays has found some winning makeup brushes with the new ones from Sonia Kashuk
Embarrassed by dark marks, sun damage, or age spots? Don’t get mad. Spoiled Pretty tells you how to get even!
Is your hair showing signs of frizz? StyleBell has discovered the secret to keeping those locks soft, shiny and frizz free all on a budget! Hint: Apple Cider Vinegar.
15 Minute Beauty Fanatic starts off her sunscreen review series by looking at Neutrogena’s UltraSheer with Helioplex.
Elessa of Pursebuzz.com gets a makeover by Glamour. Beauty Pro’s transform’s youtube “web stars” see it all here. Check out newsstands for May’s issue, can’t wait, go to Glamour.com.
Makeup Moxie feeds her faux glow addiction with Fake Bake Tantalizing Self-Tanning Butter.
Stylish Opinion finds these truly stylish headbands.
The Beauty Blog Network spotlights their ‘post of the day’.
Toya tries 100% Pure Cosmetics – with real fruit pigments!
Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog loves Gazelle, Chanel’s hottest and newest lipgloss.
I’m off to enjoy the Nordstrom trend show and a Bobbi Brown makeover this morning so check out the best of the Beauty Blog Network for the week.
Beauty Anonymous brings you Anna Sui Beach Collection for Summer 2008!
Tousled, textured hair is the top tress trend for Spring 2008! StyleBell shows you how to create Beachy Waves with your flat iron.
Mischo Beauty shares her best tips on how to prepare for a bikini wax and what to expect!
The Makeup Divas Beauty Blog is blown away by these ProSilk Hair Products!
15 Minute Beauty Fanatic reconsiders blonde hair after some great color advice from Brad Johns!
The Muse shows you the solution to eyeshadow fall out woes with a review of Shadow Shields!
SugarShock Beauty is channelling fashion muse of the moment Amy Winehouse – (in a subtle way, we promise!) – with Stila’s new liquid eyeliner.
Beauty and Personal Grooming shares some DIY Antiwrinkle face masks
A Touch of Blusher can’t live without this foundation.
Beauty Blogging Junkie tells you how to channel the look of your fave The Hills girl here.
Mischo Beauty shares her best tips on how to prepare for a bikini wax and what to expect!
The Daily Cookie reviews a dupe for the popular MAC 187 blush brush for a fraction of the price!
Makeup Moxie reviews Cargo Blu-Ray High Definition Mascara.
Glossypink reveals her favorite eyeshadow of all time!
Cybelesays Gets To The Shea Of Things with a feature on the best products out there containing the most Shea Butter
Just when you thought SPF 15 was safe, The Beauty Bug makes you think again, and tells you why you should up your dosage of SPF!
Spoiled Pretty hearts her T3 hair dryer. But what’s the one thing she would add to it? Find out what extra would push her head over heels…
Toya from “The Life of A Ladybug” still hasn’t decided how she feels about Bourjois and these eye products haven’t changed her mind.
Savvy Skin realizes her skin care obsession is ruining her career!
Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog shows you how to get Mariah Carey’s look with MAC Heatherette Beauty Powder.