Last night I visited Nordstrom since I had dinner with family nearby and caught a glimpse of Butter London’s Fall/Winter 2011 collection. We’re seeing a lot of dark, vampy shades from some of the other brands for fall so I am appreciating some of the lighter, livelier hues in this collection.
Here’s each shade’s and description:
- Toff – a darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink
- Wallace – a tarnished, metallic olive gold
- Bluey- a slightly metallic dark peacock blue
- Knees Up – a smashing metallic red
- No More Waity, Katie – soft greige with lilac glitter
If you remember, No More Waity, Katie was released in March prior to the royal wedding. Also, Wallce was introduced earlier this month as a Nordstrom exclusive. For me, this means I only have to scoop up a few more shades (Toff and Knees Up will be mine!)… I appreciate that and so does my wallet.
Each shade retails for $14 and you can find them at Nordstrom and Ulta By the way… Nordstrom is doing Buy 2, Get 1 Free with Butter London and Deborah Lippmann on Saturday so it’s a great time to stock up! What shade are you picking up? Let me know in the comments.