Just when I think I can’t love Bobbi Brown anymore, she offers us all a second chance at the beloved Chocolates palette from the 2006 Fall Collection. Can I get a hallelujah? I missed out on this one and it’s because I missed out on this palette that I vowed to never do it again. Yeah, I said it. I’m addicted to Bobbi Brown’s face and eye palettes.
Not only is this gorgeous palette available exclusively at QVC right now, Bobbi packaged it as part of a seven piece collection called the Best of Bobbi The Chocolates. And it is stacked! Here’s what is included:
- Chocolate eye palette, inlcudes: Bone, Caramel Toffee, Frappe, Champagne Truffle, Cacao, Stone, Chocolate)
- Lip palette, includes: Sandwash Tulle, Brown, Berry, Raisin Berry, Disco, Ball, Velvet Rope
- Full size gel liner in dark chocolate brown
- Pot rouge in brown pink (0.1 oz)
- Cystal clear lip gloss (0.24 fl oz.)
- Black Everything mascara (0.1 oz)
- Mini ultrafine liner brush
It’s up on QVC for an introductory price of $92.67 + s/h and can be broken out into three easy pay payments. Thanks Bobbi for bringing Chocolates back!