The joy I get each month from receiving that iconic pink Birchbox in my mailbox is nothing like the joy my mom got when she received her first box this past May for Mother’s Day. Birchbox is a great gift, no doubt, but the new limited-edition “Just Because” box is brilliant!
It’s filled with a mix of deluxe samples and full-sized products — beyond just beauty.
- Full-size Jouer creme eyeshadow
- Full-size Lipstick Queen Jean Queen lip gloss
- Shu Uemura’s luxe hair serum, dubbed “liquid gold” by hair stylists
- NEST’s gorgeous block print coasters, made by women artisans in India
- Artisanal fruit preserves from a husband-and-wife duo (from Wisconsin! Cheese-state love!)
- Artful sweets from New York’s Papabubble
- Letterpress stationary from Tiny Prints
This box will be available for a limited time on Birchbox.com for $38 beginning May 26. What woman would not want this to show up in their mailbox, courtesy of a loved one? I think Carla and I might exchange them to each other ya know, just because:)