Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation is Worthy of its Name

WOW. I uttered this simple, yet powerful, word on many occasions in the last day. Wow, is it really 60 degrees outside in JANUARY? Wow, is this Shrimp and Corn Chowder soup from Chicago Organics the best thing I’ve eaten all week?  Wow, is this Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation all sorts of awesome? Yes, definitely and COMPLETELY.

Benefit needed a foundation in the line, and did they ever do it right. It lives somewhere between a foundation and a tinted moisturizer, and the texture is more liquid than cream. I love putting this on my face. Wow! It really feels great. But there’s more behind the “WOW” than just the expression. Benefit’s “Oxygen Wow Hydrating Complex” is what makes this brightening foundation uniquely theirs. It helps boost cellular respiration for a “plumping up” effect and contains vitamins C & E derivatives known to prevent signs of aging.

Also, the pump is genius. Never underestimate the power of a perfect pump. One single press down and out comes the perfect amount to cover your entire face. No more, no less.

Benefit’s Oxygen WOW launches in March, but Maggie and Annie of Benefit will be demoing Oxygen WOW on HSN February 2 at 3 a.m., 10 a.m., 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. (all times EST). The foundation will run you $34, and if you purchase on HSN February 2, you’ll also get $5 off Benefit’s Hello Flawless powder, which is available in complementary shades of the same name.

Get in on the WOW early and often. Hint: it’s available for sale now here!

13 Responses to “Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation is Worthy of its Name”

1. Lilly says:

I can’t wait to get this foundation! What shade do you have? I’m trying to figure out which one I should order.

What shade would you suggest for my MAC NC30 skin tone?

• Laurie says:

Lilly, I am about NW20 and Petal and Champagne both work for me (although Petal is a much better match). I would suggest Champagne or Honey for NC30. Have you ever tried the Hello Flawless powder? The shades correlate, so if you know your match there, it should be the same for the foundation!

2. um, i need this “Shrimp and Corn Chowder soup from Chicago Organics” that you speak of!

• Laurie says:

Vonnie, it’s SO good. Chicago Organics is in the French Market (near the Ogilvie train station). Think that may be their only location.

3. I just ordered this can’t wait to try it! I ordered Petal hope it works for me.

4. Harshleen says:

Can’t wait to try this new foundation! Just a little confused about the shade match since I have never used Benefit powder before. Do you have a suggestion for MAC NC 25 skin?

• sarah says:

Hey Harshleen-

Just ordered it myself in champagne; I’m an NC 25 too and this looks to be the best bet (I hope!)…from your picture (pretty!!) we have similar skin tones….can’t WAIT to get this..I’m such a psycho; I just got the new NARS tinted moisturizer (in Alaska, for reference) and love that but am already on to bigger and better things :)

5. Marilyn Murphy says:

The WOW foundation sounds great from the way you explained it, love to try.

Always up for trying something new, will look into this!