Becca Cosmetics and I have been reconnecting lately. Right before I left for New York Fashion Week, I found a local store carrying the Becca line and then later during Fashion Week I met a few people from Becca at the Hautelook suite. I think this means we’re meant to be friends. At least my wallet thinks so because I did some hauling while I was in New York. 🙂
Becca is going through a bit of an overhaul right now, some products have been discontinued to make room for new ones, but what is in store for us is great. They are introducing some new lip color (say hello to 2 new Beach Tint shades!) and a new palette for summer, the Bombora palette.
Like it’s Showgirl palette predecessor, the Bombora Palette is a multi-tasker perfect for summer. It features:
- Lip Gloss: Mai Tai (sheer peach nude)
- Lip & Cheek Crème: Bougainvillea (peach/pink)
- Highlighting Crème: Mazu (sheer gold)
- Compact Eyeliner (with shimmer): Raffia (turquoise)
- Compact Eyeliner (with shimmer): Sunburst (glistening yellow/gold)
- Dual Ended professional brush
Since it’s all about the turquoise this summer, these eyeliners will be perfect for the season. It feels good to be reunited with Becca and I can’t wait to see this one in person. How about you?