Summer is the unofficial-official wedding season. It kicks off in May, and goes strong until October. I for one, am very much a traditionalist with shower gifts (something off the registry) and gift money on the big day (no, I don’t think it’s tacky, at all). But for bachelorette parties, I like to gift beauty, obviously. It’s a fun gift to give, and to get!
Here are my top picks for the bridal gifts this summer, and beyond.
This set is amazing…even for the non-brides! It contains many favorites, some full-sized items and tons of purse-size essentials for a wedding day.
- Josie Maran Argan Oil Color Stick in Rosy (deluxe sample)
- Stila Eye Shadow in Kitten (full size!)
- Sephora by O.P.I. Nail Colour in True Romantic (deluxe sample)
- Benefit The Porefessional (deluxe sample)
- Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Spring Fling (near full size sample)
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Mascara in black (deluxe sample)
- bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer (deluxe sample)
- Sephora Collection Flashy Liner Waterproof in Flashy Black (full size)
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick in Brooklyn (deluxe sample)
- Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens (full size – 100 sheets)
- Flora by Gucci Eau Fraîche (deluxe sample)
- Voucher for a complimentary Special Occasion Makeover at Sephora’s in-store Beauty Studio
Urban Decay Urban Bride ($42)
Not only are the beauty essentials great, the box is a keepsake! Urban Decay included an array of travel-sized bridal beauty musts:
- Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder
- Marshmallow Sparkling Lickable Body Powder
- Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy
- Supercurl Curling Mascara
- All Nighter Make-Up Setting Spray
- Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Look for product names with meaning.
Looking to personalize a beauty gift that much more? Beyond the famed ‘O’ products (which are always a hit at bachelorette parties!), there are so many opportunities with NARS product line to personalize a gift based on honeymoon location or something with meaning to the couple. For example, Hula Hula Duo Eyeshadow for a Hawaiian getaway? Or try Viva Las Vegas Lipstick for a Vegas Wedding! These are sure to keep the memories alive long after the wedding has passed.
Also, speaking of Bachelorettes, is anyone watching the current season? What do you think?