Celebrity makeup artist Kate Lee created the gorgeous look for Lancome ambassador Anne Hathaway. Anne looked statuesque in a beautiful navy Armani Privé gown that complimented her alabaster skin tone.
Kate wanted to create a classic beauty look, so she chose to focus on the eyes and lips:
- She applied a dark liner to the base of the lashes and used a small brush to blend a dark eye shadow from the lash line upwards. Chanel Soft Touch Eye Shadow in Slate was applied to the crease and along the lower lash line.
- Next, she curled the lashes with a Shu Uemura eyelash curler and applied several layers of Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in Noir.
- For the brows, Kate used Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet which was perfect to gently add depth and definition to Anne’s brows.
- Lancome Effacernes Concealer in Ivoire was applied under the eyes.
- Kate sculpted the cheekbones with Chanel Powder Blush in Nude and then applied Lancome Absolue Powder in Absolute Peche to the top of the cheek bones and along the jaw and clavicle.
- The lips were a dark raspberry stain. To achieve this, she used a neutral lip liner that matched the color of Anne’s natural lip shade and then applied Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick in Lotus Rouge and blended so here were no hard lines of color.
- Finally, Chanel Poudre Cristalline was applied to take away the shine from the forehead, nose and chin.
A quick spritz of Lancome Magnifique and Anne was out the door!