If you had to sum up spring beauty in a single word, “coral” would be the word. Nearly every collection captured this color in some way and it really is the perfect color for spring. And everyone can wear it! Here’s our picks on how to incorporate coral in your look – be it cheeks, eyes, nails or lips!
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick, Peach: This new formula from Revlon is fabulous and easy on the wallet. It goes on light as a feather, is well pigmented and comes with a great range of shades. If you want something a little funkier and bolder, give Coral a try… that’s more of an orange red.
- Bobbi Brown Nectar Shimmer Brick: This is the most beautiful Shimmer Brick to ever grace my presence. It’s a pinky coral and makes for a beautiful highlight. And if you’re fair skin you can use it as a blush. The shimmer is finely milled and not over the top so it’s just perfect.
- OPI Nail Lacquer, A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find: What better way to incorporate on-trend color than on your nails? We’re loving this creamy tangerine from OPI’s Hong Kong collection. This would also look great on the toes…thinking of a pedicure right this instant:)
- Benefit Nice Melons Velvet Eyeshadow: These are some of the smoothest, pigment-packed eyeshadows and we love them. Nice Melons is a light coral with a gold finish. Coral isn’t the easiest color to wear on the eye for all people – but this shade is incredibly easy to wear in some way!
- Cover Girl ShineBlast Lip Gloss, Ignite: These glosses are super shiny and sweet and the shade Ignite is one of many coral options to choose from. They aren’t very pigmented glosses, but they give off a sheen and are a perfect layer over a lipstick or lip stain.
How are you wearing coral shades this Spring? What are your favorites? Let us know in the comments.