The new China Glaze Metro collection for has me wishing summer would hurry up and make way for fall, I am loving the images of the shades we have in store for us. The new Metro collection is about capturing big city style with 12 new cremes, high coverage glitters and intense shine shimmers. Colors in this collection include:
- Skyscraper: A sparkling, glitter blue reminiscent of the sky over the city.
- CG in the City: Glittering dusty purple, bronze and silver multi-tonal glitter, perfect for a pop of edge from West side to East side.
- Urban-Night: Exactly what you need for a night on the town – rich purple crème.
- Traffic Jam: Stop traffic with a breathtaking, raspberry pink crème.
- City Siren: The perfect deep, red crème to match any outfit.
- Loft-y Ambitions: Burgundy shimmer and cocktail hour – nothing better.
- Brownstone: Burnt terracotta crème mirrors the quaint townhouses of the city.
- Midtown Magic: Burgundy base with flecks of gold shimmer captures the latest fashion trend.
- Street Chic: This gorgeous beige crème is the perfect go to shade letting your clothes do the talking.
- Concrete Catwalk: Steel grey crème is amazing for a chic mani.
- Westside Warrior: For the trendsetting woman this camo green crème is to die for.
- Trendsetter: Mustard yellow shimmer translates beautifully from hot dogs to nails.
The China Glaze Metro collection will be available in a “Downtown” 6 piece box collection (includes Skyscraper, Concrete Catwalk, Westside Warrior, Trendsetter, Loft-y Ambitions and Midtown Magic), an “Uptown” 6 piece box collection (includes CG in the City, Urban-Night, Traffic Jam, City Siren and Street Chic and Brownstone), and individually of course. I’m excited to see these person, you know I’m all about the cremes and my nails are growing back nice and strong… ready for the hues of the “urban jungle” China Glaze has created with this collection. Which shades are you into? Midtown Magic seems really interesting.