Until recently, I’d all but abandoned using shaving cream. It’s not that I had anything against it, but I found it easier to just use body wash. And then I discovered EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream – which I’ve dubbed the next generation of shave cream. I’ve been using the Pomegranate and Raspberry, which smells lovely and the bright pink bottle adds a nice pop to the product lineup in my shower caddy.
It’s more like a lotion – no foaming action – and I find that really refreshing. PLUS! You can use this wet or dry. I’ve used this dry just as much as I have wet and it works just as well. I think I burned through my first bottle pretty quickly, which I attribute to my excitement over using this product. It’s a “Ten of Less” rockstar as a bottle will set you back about $4.
Clinique and Milly are back at it again. Check out this new gift with purchase available at Bloomingdale’s. Per usual, I’m drawn to the adorable Milly makeup bag. Isn’t it fabulous? And with any $25 Clinique purchase, it can be mine (and yours too!). It also includes:
- Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes and Lips
- Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Night Moisturizer
- Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- Colour Compact: including Colour Surge Eye Shadow in Frosted Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Iced Lotus
- Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
- Lash Building Primer
- Milly for Clinique Lipstick Case
Not sure what to get to qualify? May I suggest the Take the Day off Cleansing Balm?